top of page
Kid Piling Blocks


Need to raise a Safeguarding Concern?


URGENT – Immediate risk of harm – Contact the Police on 999

URGENT CHILD SAFEGUARDING – Contact Social Care MARU on 0300 1231116 or email:

URGENT ADULT SAFEGUARDING – Contact Adult Social Care on 0300 1234 131 or  01208 251300 (out of hours)

If you make a statutory referral please also notify the DSO at

If you have a concern, please record it on the incident Report Form below. If you would like to speak to anyone for advice, please contact your Circuit Safeguarding Officer or the District Safeguarding Officer. 

bottom of page